KEKA Flying!

Larry Hickerson

This is not meant as a review, but it may be taken as one.  Just DL'ed this little beauty.  A little pricey, but I can remember when gas was 29 pennies.  LOL

With that said, I am glad to have it and will fly it (if the weather permits).  Yes, that is the other thing about the west coast from here up to BC.  Always will have clouds or fog sometime during the day.  24 hours of clear weather is a luxury.   :lol:   So check your weather or turn it off.  The scenery is great.  The creators are artist.

I am one of those guys who likes the atmosphere of a small airport.  In comparison, take away the airports at KRDD or KMRY and just give me the scenery around the airports, then I would choose KEKA over them.  These artist know how to blend the enhanced NCA scenery to the edges of the payware airport.

I truly cannot say anything bad about the scenery or wished they did something else.  It is beautiful and meant for private pilot flying.

I have tempted to keep my tail at the area pointing to the airport in the background.  So, when you see me in the air on at least six pics, over my tail should be the airport (unless it is showing something else)   :x  :x

Enjoy my pics!  AC by A2A, Scenery by Orbx and simulation by FSX.  Pics are 1000 pixel wide so stretch it out.

2015c1.jpg

2015c2.jpg

2015c3.jpg

2015c4.jpg

2015c5.jpg

2015c6.jpg

2015c7.jpg

2015c8.jpg

Archived