Where can I get a car?

How can I place the car or vessel to the location that I want it to be.

Same way as you do an aircraft.

Only when it loads a car will be on the runway instead of an airplane.

Then you just drive anywhere you wish.

I've had a couple of cars that you can just take off and fly with.....most don't though.

Same way as you do an aircraft.

Only when it loads a car will be on the runway instead of an airplane.

Then you just drive anywhere you wish.

I've had a couple of cars that you can just take off and fly with.....most don't though.

Hi Lawrence

Many thanks for your advice.

Cheers

Terry

How can I place the car or vessel to the location that I want it to be.

Also Terry you can use the FSX slew function to move the vehicle to another location quickly.  Press Y key, then F3 for up-slow, F4 for up-fast, F2 for hold altitude, F1 for down-fast.  Use your joystick to move forward, back and sideways.  Also use F5, F7 and F8 to pitch up and down.

Cheers,

Also Terry you can use the FSX slew function to move the vehicle to another location quickly.  Press Y key, then F3 for up-slow, F4 for up-fast, F2 for hold altitude, F1 for down-fast.  Use your joystick to move forward, back and sideways.  Also use F5, F7 and F8 to pitch up and down.

Cheers,

Many thanks for your guide. Will try later.

Regards

Terry

By the way, hkterry, you can also get some nice airport buses, airport firefighting vehicles, and airport security police cars at most freeware sites. I use Simviation for most of my freeware downloads and have gotten some great airport ground vehicles from that site. The fire trucks even fire a foam spray. Best to you.

I did a Brisbane Bus lines bus with ORBX logo's many years ago, for the release of YBBN. It's over at OzX.

Here's the pic:

thumbnail.jpg

Not sure if it's still compatible with P3D V2.5, but I'll check on that,

Frank

Just checked it out in P3D V2.5. It is still as good as the day I painted it, works perfectly in P3D.

Here's a few pics of it, at Russ White's magnificent YBBN:

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

You know, I just took that bus for a drive around Brissie airport and the roads are almost identical to as they are now and I think it's real tribute to the talent of these guys when a product is still current 6 years later.

If anybody is interested, the original Bus and the Hamaguchi textures are at:

http://simviation.com/fs2004misc15.htm

Happy Bussing, Guys and Gals,

Frank

Thanks Frank.

In fact we can control vehicles, ships, aircraft and other things like air balloons, birds etc. in air, at sea and on land in any flight sim software. For Orbx scenery projects, they not only concentrated in the airports but also have a very detailed and beautiful surroundings, that is good for such a trail on ground.

I found a very interesting video in youtube,  BMW driving around Darrington and Bell 47 flying over it. 

This is one of the example. ;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8wj1C2L8SI 

Cheers

I remember when this came out, Terry. I think it was the official promo for Darrington. If I'm not wrong, I think the BMW is a Hamaguchi creation, too.

ORBX were always ahead of the curve when it came to innovation,

Frank

You can even download freebee sailing vessels that are fully functional with adjustable sail configurations for realism. 

I've been sailing the HMS Bounty all over the place learning how it was done.

Great stuff.

Agreed - Bounty is amazing especially since I only fly/boat in Orbx scenery.    NZ and pnw and others are truly fantastic when seen from the air, and equally or more so from Bounty..............  oh yes, Bounty is free - many thanks to Miloton Shupe and the other dedicated developers who offer it to us lucky simmers..................  howard

Archived