Would like some advice for next region purchase please

Ziggy

Hello fellow simmers :)

I have just completed my NA regions + Airports collection with my purchase of KCMW Cushman Meadows ( A real beauty by the way) and all though I haven't even come close to exploring everything there is to see with NA, I am an ORBX addict and can't get enough of this stuff, so, I need some help deciding where to venture off to next.

I also have Global and Vector and love it but nothing beats the "Full Fat" regions.

So my question is, what region should I go for next?

I fly 80% GA and really love Bush flying, but am not exclusive to it.

I enjoy hopping into a bigger bird every once in a while for a short hop.

The soon to be Western Somoa looks like it will be to my liking for sure but would really value all opinions from the great folks here.

Thanks in advance, hope your all having a great day/night :)

New Zealand is an obvious answer for great Low and Slow flying.

Get NZSI and NZNI for the south and north islands, if you only want one get NZSI

Two great add-ons are ORBX Milford Sound and Queenstown.

Regards

Ken

Have you tried the PNG package?  It features Port Moresby AYPY as your sort of base of operations and quite a few grass strips, not to mention the infamous Kokoda track bush strips.  Be sure to use your favorite STOL aircraft for these.  And see if you can find the Emo Mission strip.  Good luck!

Stew

Yup, NZ, especially NZSI.  Smaller and bush strips are absolutely scattered across the place, and there are some real challenges to be had.  Also, the PNG scenery (Jacksons AYPY) is great for rugged, high altitude bush flying that you won't forget in a hurry.

Thanks Gents, I was really leaning towards NZ and I now see that it was the right choice.

Have just purchased all of NZ and can't wait to get started!!

Ziggy, if you want my help spending your money, my PayPal address is.... and I'll gladly spend it for you.  :D

:D I'll tell you what, because of the pure joy and entertainment you bring myself and others with your quick witted comments, I'll gladly buy you a virtual round of beers .........hell, I'll buy you all you can drink!!! :)

Thanks again guys, I really appreciate your help on this :)

Thanks Gents, I was really leaning towards NZ and I now see that it was the right choice.

Have just purchased all of NZ and can't wait to get started!!

:D I'll tell you what, because of the pure joy and entertainment you bring myself and others with your quick witted comments, I'll gladly buy you a virtual round of beers .........hell, I'll buy you all you can drink!!! :)

Thanks again guys, I really appreciate your help on this :)

You won't be disappointed if/when you take a look at PNG.  I'm considering finishing this round of Orbx purchases myself with NZ, and I suspect I won't be disappointed.

Stew

You won't be disappointed if/when you take a look at PNG.  I'm considering finishing this round of Orbx purchases myself with NZ, and I suspect I won't be disappointed.

Stew

You won't be Stew.

For bushflying I would recomend FTX Norway, and supplement it with the Norwegian freeware. You will get a breathtaking experience.

Jack

the Swede in Spain

Thanks, Jack.  Maybe the next sale.  I've just about reached my $$ limit this time around.

Archived