Dubbo released

For those of you who spend a bit of time flying in Australia we have a new regional airport. YSDU Dubbo by Hanleyc has been released and is up on the OZx site.

It is a neat little airport and is the hub for smaller airlines from places North And West of Dubbo.

Thanks for letting us know about this Pat.

Must get round to re installing all the OZx airports.

Too busy flying from some of the airports I have brought in the May sale at the moment!

Hi Milo,

Here's a General listing for FSX Australia sceneries. You will notice many other Freeware listed for OZx Flightsim Avsim and even Orbx freeware http://www.freewarescenery.com/fsx/australia.html they are listed Alphabetically, scroll down / Look for Nowra RAAF base ( robgraham ) freeware. Click on the link once you have found "Nowra RAAF Base" to the Download page. Then read the Q&A required Library files and other scenery needed to make it work, scroll down further to get the download and view other AP's of interest.

I don't have this scenery myself, but it looks to be a Photo Real representation of Nowra RAAF.

Happy hunting.

(Moderators) hope I'm not breaking forum rules with the provided link. Please remove my posting if at all inappropriate.

Archived