FSS Only way?

edpatino

Hi, would kindly ask if there is a different way or e-commerce to buy FTX products?. In my opinion, the FSS is too archaic and its broadband is not good either. In addition to this, there are problems with the wrapper system, according to several posts in this forum.

Regards,

Edward

I regularly get fast download speeds and never ever had an issue with any of the wrappers (with about every available Orbx payware airport and region installed).

The two times in the last six years that I had to contact FSS (regarding other products) that also worked within hours... Reading through the difficulties mentioned in the various posts I suspect the problems to be on the users side - there's no real other explanation why so many of us have absolutely no issues with the current system.

Cheers

Mallard

I always use FSS too, brilliant download speeds and the ability to download your purchases again.  I think they have without doubt the best system in place for purchasing FS software.  I am always disappointed when products are from developers sites only for that reason.

Only PMDG serves me as well, other sites seem complex and difficult to navigate through.

Brian Crawley

Me too.. No problems what so ever for years now.

I use getright to download as its faster (4 times). Besides Ed is really good in resolving issues ASAP depending on the issue and people affected of-coarse!

I use FSS as a priority infact for all my P3D purchases where possible.

For me its click, click, click, pay, download, unzip, install and that's it. No muss, no fuss. Use some download manager (freeware JDownloader or GetRight for example) when downloading from FSS or any other site.

Since the advent of ORBX I have made close to 100 purchases/downloads from FSS and only had a couple of minor hiccups which were quickly resolved with a politely worded email/ticket. To me it appears that attitude may seem to be a problem here. These days people seem to expect everything yesterday.

I use Internet Download Manager (registered) for my downloads and where I live I can only average a speed of 1.5mbs which means large files can take up to 4 hours but that is no problem with me. Maybe because I am old and have lots of patience.

Not sure where edpatino lives but there could be no time difference or may be a massive time difference.

I've purchased every single Orbx product available, downloaded and installed with not one hiccup...plus every single freeware, also used the DVD exchange deal, not one single problem.

Also whenever I've had to e-mail the FSS site, I've always received a prompt and curteous reply...no prob's here!

Archived