OpenLC North America, and HD Trees....

Orbx Flyer

Yeppers..I have to say that this is a great airport, but that there is a bit of a "culture shock" when crossing back to the default scenery.. I am hoping that KSEZ will fall within the confines of SOCAL when it is released. Teecee.

Oh, yeah... save your flight, exit sim, shut off ORBX, restart sim, load flight... those were the days, LOL.  Fortunately, Global ended that, just wish I had OLCNA.

Being a relative newbie to Orbx, I can't imagine what a pain in the a$$ that must have been!  :blink:

When it was all we had it didn't seem like a PITA at all, just the price for the best scenery anywhere.  These days the Mc Donald syndrom is the mode of the day.  (I want what I want and I want it NOW!) Patience Grasshopper.  Global Hybrid is a vast improvement over the original method.

Just re-read this thread, and I am ashamed to say that I come over as a whinger, and that is certainly not the case.. just to make amends I propose a vote of thanks to the team for the huge area of PR that they gave us with this Airport.. Teecee.

I am hoping that KSEZ will fall within the confines of SOCAL when it is released. Teecee.

Judging by the map from which you could vote your 10 favourite airports to be developed (unfortunately this topic seems to be gone), I'm afraid it won't be within the SOCAL region.

Archived