Norway region!

The weekend usually lasts all the way up until Sunday night :)

Files have to be packaged, checked, checked again, uploaded, populated, systems checked, web pages put online. Imagine the horror if only one server was available for download or last minute stunning content was forgotten.

This is ridiculous! In Spain it is 21.20 Saturday evening and still no Norwegian Region release! Shape up ORBX!  ???

Jack

the Swede in Spain

A little information to put things in perspective.

First Beta build given to testers 20th November, 2 RTM builds since the 6th December and the go ahead given on the 12th December.

Not counting all the work the work done prior to the first beta build last month, I think that to test and prepare a region release in just over 3 weeks is pretty darn good.

So Orbx is definitely in shape :)

no reason to get upset jackson, you can bet orbx is doing everything in there power to get the products out to us, never the less, they are a business, and business's need to make money to function, so i really don't think they are holding back on purpose, happy holidays

This is ridiculous! In Spain it is 21.20 Saturday evening and still no Norwegian Region release! Shape up ORBX!  ???

Jack

the Swede in Spain

Your funny....

It's all JV fault when he got us all excited in the release thread.

Hey ED, about how many gig this region?

Ben

+1...I don't might waiting but I would like to know what to expect in coming months!

• Orbx will not provide release dates for any new product or patch which is not in the final stages of beta testing

You will only find out about new products when they have entered beta testing and the first batch of screenshots are released by the team

We will no longer provide sneak peak preview screenshots of any products or technology not yet in beta

We will not respond nor answer any customers posts asking for updates on releases, even for patches or service packs. As a service to your fellow community members, feel free to refer such posts to this pinned topic.

The team will be asked to not comment, reply to, or respond to any questions about release timeframes

It's noon in eastern Australia... Jack is sleeping so is JV, it's 8pm here....

We are all cry baby....  but the ORBX team must appreciated all it's cry baby customers 8)

As a good customer I hope you will find my last entry of your product in my sig funny ;D

Ben

I would rather wait until the tech guys here are happy with the scenery, they do a fantastic job all of them.

I have had probs with download and ED suggested the Google option and that did work for other downloads, this Norway one does not have a Google option but I have emailed FFS, so will await their reply.

Archived