Hawaii tour part 1: Honolulu to Molokai

Stillwater

Departing "default" Honolulu:

3I62.jpg

Oahu´s west coast - great mountain views, I can tell you!

JdgEO.jpg

Mokuleia:

OUamX.jpg

Kahuku:

q9RTb.jpg

Approaching Kaneohe:

8XKZl.jpg

Leaving Oahu, over its SW end:

TUn2g.jpg

Approaching Molokai:

oQkXT.jpg

... this rare time I did not forget to take a picture of the final!

Q4qd.jpg

Fine shots Gerold but I really, really, really. wish that ORBX FTX would do the Hawaiian Islands as a full blown FTX region with a payware cityscape of Honolulu and high quality FTX airports for places like Dillingham, Molokai, Kalaupapa, Lanai, Kapalua, Hana, Kona, and others. I have had good scenery of Hawaii but isn't it about time we had some really great scenery of Hawaii? :)

Would have been really cool to see those shots with up to date real time weather. There's a heavy tropical storm over the Hawaiian Islands right now. Cool shots. :)

This flight was some days ago. Yesterday´s tour had some bad weather, indeed, at least not what I would call a heavy storm. You´ll see...

Enjoyed these a lot, thanks for sharing!

Awesome shots Gerold!!

A fine series of shot Gerold.

Fine shots Gerold but I really, really, really. wish that ORBX FTX would do the Hawaiian Islands as a full blown FTX region with a payware cityscape of Honolulu and high quality FTX airports for places like Dillingham, Molokai, Kalaupapa, Lanai, Kapalua, Hana, Kona, and others. I have had good scenery of Hawaii but isn't it about time we had some really great scenery of Hawaii? :)

Well, I am already satisfied with what we have now. But, as you might have read, I need a bit more in Europe... Maybe the reason is our personal proximity to the area, plus the local knowledge?

Fine shots Gerold.

Cheers,

Ruud

Great set Gerold.

If you are going to island hop from one FTX (NA pack 6) freeware airport to another we are all are in for a treat.

Yes, I will. Come on, be there!

Thanks to you all for watching & commenting!

Very 

+1

Excellent set Gerold

O0

Well, I am already satisfied with what we have now. But, as you might have read, I need a bit more in Europe... Maybe the reason is our personal proximity to the area, plus the local knowledge?

Hello again Gerold,

I understand and appreciate your perspective but I'd still love to have a FTX quality Hawaii. Local knowledge... some because of a lot of sim flying there. I have been there 4 times but never got out of the airport. But I did get to see Diamond Head each time shortly after takeoff. I changed planes there twice and the other two were refueling stops on MAC (Military Airlift Command) charter flights. But it is a great place to fly when the snow flies here in Colorado. ;)

Be well my friend,

Tom Wunder

Archived