The other star of the week-end...

amentiba

Hi all,

i've readed this morning the good news transmitted in my mail box regarding Lake Tahoe release (will buy it in a nearest future...). Unfortunetly, on the other side of the world there was another release, freeware and smaller ;) - the C-150 K "Ti Bush".

With the help of the original Fravin's C-150 L, of the real owner of the bush version, and with the hard work done by the French-VFR team, you can now fly Ti' Bush around Orbx's sceneries. Only one texture for the moment but a paint pack is actually in progress. The authors have done their best to make a fly model as real as it gets. Take time to discover all the details in the cockpit, fly with or without gps...etc...Take care of your plane with the damage mod (SHIFT+1) end don't forget to retire the pitot cover from the table :D

Some pictures over SAK :)

XQb6in.jpg

ZTglxf.jpg

KkbuEQ.jpg

672jUU.jpg

OeWDOR.jpg

gm7fAI.jpg

You can download it here : http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en

Choose "fsx/p3d" planes then in the list choose the C-150 K Ti' Bush by Lagaffe. You can also try the other creations if you wish.

Once you've readed the text, watched the picture and readed again the very short text, just clic on the floppy link to download. Enter "micro" as login and "simulation" as password and the download will begin.

This little bush plane doesn't show so much at first sight. You should be surprised at the second sight ;)

Have a look in your FSX folder at French-vfr folder you will find the whole documentation (french & english) to use this plane with all its fitures.

you do not have to register normaly...

Just clic on the link, clic on FSX/P3D plane list, choose the C-150 K and then, when you clic on the download link, enter the login "micro" and the password "simulation" to download the archive ;)

Many thanks everybody for your comments :)

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I am the designer and also the French-VFR webmaster so biggrin.gif

If as I suppose you use the TiBush on P3D, and you configure HDR on I agreed with you the panel is dark a lot.

So this is the explanations on the switchs you can find under the yoke of the pilot:
zAXCt.jpg
Best regards, Didier.

Archived