PNG...!

mikee

Just came back from vacations and i am enjoying this wonderful and amazing scenery by Ken Hall and Tim Harris !

HJ0b.jpg

bZwBV.jpg

erZV.jpg

yzrf.jpg

Io0lN.jpg

hXLvk.jpg

nY0by.jpg

jwkI.jpg

First attempt for landing....

rKe3V.jpg

oGkV.jpg

....landed safely.

Ymgz.jpg

qt8bU.jpg

Thanks for watching ::)

Mike  : Thanks for your comments !   FSX only.... 8)

Gerold :  Thank you , indeed I am having a lot of fun and the plane is not too bad for such a short runway !... ::)

Somehow the long grass seems more appropriate in New Guinea (no offense intended to anyone who lives there) than with some of the FTX airports. These are great shots and it looks about how one of my uncles described it from his experiences in WWII.

Great jungle... great shots! :)

+1 Indeed, especially if there are more strips and scenery like this planned ;)

Awesome shots Mike and many thanks for showing, looks like your having some real fun.

I don't want to hijack this thread so any enquiries please start another thread.

For Tim and myself global has opened up the freedom to develop anywhere we have the passion to do so, and buy judging from the reactions were getting there's plenty of simmers who are now flying in places they have wanted to but the default textures were very uninspiring.

Our next project is also global based, and it's not just textures you get, it uses Orbx autogen which is a huge plus, also if you have noticed there have been numerous upgraded airport packs.

I know at least 2 other developers who are also watching how this scenery goes very closely and indications are they may be going global so there work will also benefit from the freedom to fly in areas not yet covered by full fat regions, so the answer to your question is yes I'm predicting there will be many more sceneries for global.

Cheers

Ken

Awesome shots Mike and many thanks for showing, looks like your having some real fun.

I don't want to hijack this thread so any enquiries please start another thread.

For Tim and myself global has opened up the freedom to develop anywhere we have the passion to do so, and buy judging from the reactions were getting there's plenty of simmers who are now flying in places they have wanted to but the default textures were very uninspiring.

Our next project is also global based, and it's not just textures you get, it uses Orbx autogen which is a huge plus, also if you have noticed there have been numerous upgraded airport packs.

I know at least 2 other developers who are also watching how this scenery goes very closely and indications are they may be going global so there work will also benefit from the freedom to fly in areas not yet covered by full fat regions, so the answer to your question is yes I'm predicting there will be many more sceneries for global.

Cheers

Ken

Incredible news Ken and my next purchase will have to be Global now.  Also, the happier you developers are enjoying the areas you are designing and releasing, the better product and result we get so I'm not complaining one bit :) Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to your future releases, cheers!

Incredible news Ken and my next purchase will have to be Global now.  Also, the happier you developers are enjoying the areas you are designing and releasing, the better product and result we get so I'm not complaining one bit :) Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to your future releases, cheers!

+1 ::)

Super shots from these unique tropical areas of PNG here Mike!

Really enjoyed viewing them!

Tremendous shots, I'm also really enjoying this Pacific addon, it's got to be one of the best, if not the best, ever!

Well done chaps,

Cheers,

Fantastic shots Mike! Thanks for posting.

Thank you very much !

Archived