... and this could also have come next

You had so many creative ideas http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/78446-well-this-came-next/ , I had to return to this place and try something else...

Somewhere, over the sea...

rziB5.jpg

Looks tighter than expected. Maybe it is the speed...

suJXA.jpg

Crazy German!

6jeuy.jpg

Safe. At 46 ft... :blink:

ITw1H.jpg

And now... for Tom´s suggestion.

Fs78A.jpg

Down under, with reduced throttle...

8SJH9.jpg

Full power. Oh boy, how these wings are cracking...

Qg2IF.jpg

Then... I was too slow for the looping. Lost speed. To zero. And did an unplanned hammerhead / Fieseler turn. Reduced throttle, saw the bridge... 

nxk0H.jpg

... and went under it again. I watched that video three times, amazing. I will definetively try this again!

F1siH.jpg

Thank you all for the inspirations. Let´s go for action!

PS: Have a look at the G-meter in #6 (right edge of the cockpit). +7. Nice...  :wacko:

Hallo Gerold, wie immer schöne Fotos. Tja, das mit den G´s ist ja auch nicht sonderlich erstaunlich wenn man von null an in die Höhe schießt. Hast Dich bestimmt fest gehalten.

Spaß bei Seite, schöne Bilder. Ich danke Dir.

Hey Gerold, it´s nice to see your great pics. That´s not unusual when you hold on the stick.

Fun. great pics, many THX for posting.

My favorite: 1/9  (-;

Brilliant shots and alternate possibilities!

What comes after this? ... And soon after landing at a nearby airport I was arrested for dare-devil acrobatics around the Golden Gate :-X hehe

.... then taken by Helo and dropped off at Alcatraz

Hallo Gerold, wie immer schöne Fotos. Tja, das mit den G´s ist ja auch nicht sonderlich erstaunlich wenn man von null an in die Höhe schießt. Hast Dich bestimmt fest gehalten.

Spaß bei Seite, schöne Bilder. Ich danke Dir.

Hey Gerold, it´s nice to see your great pics. That´s not unusual when you hold on the stick.

Fun. great pics, many THX for posting.

My favorite: 1/9  (-;

Das mit den G-Werten ist am Schreibtisch gar nicht so schwer auszuhalten... but it was not easy to prevent the Legacy from falling into the water after the vertical crossing... . 

Brilliant shots and alternate possibilities!

What comes after this? ... And soon after landing at a nearby airport I was arrested for dare-devil acrobatics around the Golden Gate :-X hehe

.... then taken by Helo and dropped off at Alcatraz

Indeed I went to the closest airstrip, NGZ Alameda, the inactive Naval air station. No Helo to pick me up, so I went to visit the Hornet ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Air_Station_Alameda

It seems that you had a lot of fun! Great shots Gerold!

Indeed!

Ohhh... felt some nausea looking at the first images... Great shots! :)

Don´t worry, try it by yourself!

+1 - Nice one's .

Brad

Great set, how about landing on a moving truck on the bridge next time, if you're out of ideas. It should keep you busy... ;D

I never succeded in the respective acceleration mission, so I won´t try... :-

Good flying and good shots.

Superb shots from within a stunning vc!

A great job of threading the needle and a game try at looping the bridge... you will get it next time.  :)

I will take some other plane ...  8)

Fantastic set of shots , your water looks absolutely great !!

Thanks, Mikee. I think we all strive for the optimum, may it be FSX (still competitive) or P3D.

Like it very much!

Well done Gerold!

Now - and as already asked, because it is really hard to resist asking now ..., well:

What comes next?

:D

You are right, there will be another follow-up... ::)

Great exhilarating shots Gerold.
Or should I say Geee, seven times!

... and I fear this is already beyond the construction limit of the Legacy. Greetings from Gee7!

Archived