C´mon, join us for the city tour!

Stillwater

Ok, here we are, reddi for boarding:

QHXWo.jpg

Please follow the advise of the service crew.

uKWfy.jpg

"To our left there is the famous Sundial Bridge!" (And fot the simmers amongst you, do not forget to enjoy DX10´s cockpit light effects.)

sO84A.jpg

Keep our fingers crossed the bridge is solid.

thr6k.jpg

Anybody here who wants to hop off at Mercy Hospital?

WCiQr.jpg

rwfAJ.jpg

Next stop:

Um24y.jpg

... at Hillside aviation. As you can see, our (in)famous passenger is already back on the phone... ???

YSIub.jpg

Good grief Gerold those are some fantastic shots showing off the detail so well.

Now can you tell us what happened after shot 2 with the downdraught from the chopper or has it failed to get past the censor >:D >:D>:D.

Absolutely wonderful. .love the colours and shades.. its good to see chopper shots should be more egg beater pilots posting.. Can you please tell me what sim you are using and what orbx scenery. .

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Good grief Gerold those are some fantastic shots showing off the detail so well.

Now can you tell us what happened after shot 2 with the downdraught from the chopper or has it failed to get past the censor >:D >:D>:D.

Well, I did not check "Cloth Flow" during the boarding process  8) ...

Smashing set these.

cheers

Iain

Absolutely wonderful. .love the colours and shades.. its good to see chopper shots should be more egg beater pilots posting.. Can you please tell me what sim you are using and what orbx scenery. .

FSX with Steve´s DX10 fixer, Nemeth Designs AW109, and Redding embedded in NorCal. Works fine & smooth, and I am surprised about the good frame rates over Redding - thanks, Jarrad, good work.

A great tour of the "sights" :)

Cheers

Mallard

Did what I could, just to please you, Mallard.  ;D

Nice scenery! 

Love these tours! Great set with great images! :)

Stunning mate.. Trouble is I have to buy Redding now.. I resisted as long as I could..what a fantastic piece of scenery. Teecee.

Sorry, my friend. But do not worry, it is good value for money: 2 Airports, Jet-suitable, good location to explore the north part of NorCal, many sights, very frame-rate-friendly. And even Miss Mobile included.

Anybody here who wants to hop off at Mercy Hospital? - Yes , after seeing shot #2 . ???:o>:D

Cheers

Brad

Stay on board, we get you cooled down with a drink...  ;D

Great shots Gerold. I have finally discovered what interests you more than food. ;)

no comment.  8)

a real nice story illustrating Redding, as well as some aswome shots..

The 109 makes it easy to find good spots.

Thanks, mates!

Archived