Welcome to Redding: A Tale of Two Airports!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI, JIC anyone isn't aware of it, Milton Shupe made the S-2 fire bombers, both the piston and turbo prop versions. They're currently FSX portovers, but some of them are going to be converted to actual FSX models. But they work fine in FSX for me. I know they're available at SOH, prehaps Flightsim as well?

Jarrad

I'm quickly becoming a fan.  I love KJAC and Felts Field.  I fly to both places all the time.  I REALLY like the airport size of Redding and KJAC since I fly the Lear.  I wILL be Purchasing Northern Cali and Redding.   Any thoughts about doing a more populated area such as Santa Ana AKA John Wayne or Long Beach Airport in metropolis Southern Cali?  

Thanks for all your work!!!

Matthew   

Thanks guys, we're getting closer :) 

Any thoughts about doing a more populated area such as Santa Ana AKA John Wayne or Long Beach Airport in metropolis Southern Cali?  

Thanks Matthew, always a pleasure to hear feedback such as this. I hadn't considered either of those two, however my next projects will be heading south from Redding (still within the US), and all will also be suitable for Learjet operations :) 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hey Jarrad

Thanks for replying.  I REALLY like your work!  I noticed thought that ORBX tends to stay in more rural less populated areas.  I do live in Southern Cali and would love a detailed KSNA OR KLGB with surrounding areas.  Could be difficult though!  Thanks for your work Jarrad.

Matthew

• 2 months later...

HI - when might we see Redding for P3Dv2?

G'day Graeme, thanks for the interest. P3D2 version of KRDD is already in the works, but I'm a bit snowed under with Monterey at the moment. Once that's signed off on, KRDD will be next on my task list. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived