T-6A and Warthog...Balclutha-Dunedin-Oamaru

GroovyMotion

Decided to take my latest 2 toys out for my 2000th post!...I continue my journey of NZSI, first in the T-6A from Balclutha to Dunedin and then I hoped in my Warthog and flew to Oamara. What a scenery :)

MGAf7.jpg

vb0dt.jpg

2dxIS.jpg

Those guys on the right were argueing and the one on the left was guiding the van to back up lol

HuxYq.jpg

x5cj.jpg

If you see this in your back it means you're going down! :D

K9e3.jpg

The details...this could easily be passed for a picture with a little tweaking of the tones in photoshop!

oc10C.jpg

oeal9.jpg

The approach to the airport took forever, I was constantly checking my rate of descent and speed...the warthog has quite a lot of lag in the engines!

hBsNa.jpg

Another great view!

EqJnk.jpg

Just a little rudder and it's money!

Congratulations on #2000 , I have enjoyed our camaraderie this last year . I knew once you got to NZ you were going to have a blast as these shots show .

Cheers

Brad

Thanks Brad it's really appreciated, I made many friends in here! :)

2000 eh? Well done, that man! Super series to celebrate with too! #5 (A-10 head-on) is a corker!

Adam.

Thanks Adam! Yeah I thought that the head-on shot would be great, you can even see the pilot waiting for the order lol

Looks like a nice scenery fun to fly!

Thanks!

Congratulations on #2000 Jean-Francois! Great set to celebrate it. ::)

Thanks Karsten! :)

Well well well, I just decided I would keep my 3000th post for your 2000th to celebrate a bit!  ;D  Another great set Jean-François, superb scenery. This T6A is looking great with this blue and white livery!

Congrats on your 3000! :)

Thanks! And it's got extra fuel tanks. You can get it for free on IRIS's site :)

Archived