Round the World with Jas Leg 3 - Part 1

jaseman007

Hi everyone.  Welcome back to my trek around the globe.  Leg 3 sees us leaving Bangkok for Broome with a flight time of approx 5hrs 30mins.  We pushed back on time and departed 2 mins late, but hey, no one's paying so it's fine by me.  

The weather out of Bangkok was gorgeous.  A touch hazy however as you see from the climb out pics the view was amazing and clear.  In the cruise we quickly said goodbye to the Thai coast and made our way South East to The northern coast of Western Australia.  The route was littered with thunderstorm activity and was a treat for us all as we made rapid progress.  We flew into Broome under the cover of darkness with no real great shots to post however I will have a few from our departure as we plan on leaving during daylight hours.

I am keeping copies of all my PFPX flight plans so I can keep a record of distance flown, fuel burnt and time flown.  I will note them each time now below for your reference.  Fly well everyone.......enjoy:

Block times TD:  11HRS 33MINS

Distance TD:      5,140NM

Fuel Used:          72,121 KG

Stocking Up:

Q8qMx.jpg

Last of the cargo about to board:

nDp2K.jpg

Ready to go:

EsJ86.jpg

Lined up:

H5ZsR.jpg

Up we go and a nice view from the LH seat:

G5hXY.jpg

A bit of Bangkok FTXG:

Tly5I.jpg

A bit more FTXG:

4saAM.jpg

Turning right to head south:

cUe30.jpg

Even more FTXG:

YqQH.jpg

And........one more FTXG shot:

n4fkG.jpg

See you all in Broome.

Great first leg of your tour Jas!! Looking forward to the second and third!

Adam

Excellent shots!

Excellent set.Great detail at VTBS especially taking off.

Fine shots - I like the secnd one very much. Looking forward to the next leg. :)

excellent stuff jas..gonna be a long hike over the outback I feel

stu

Well you will see Martyn (VH-KDK) down in Broome , so watch out for him . Great shots Jas , I look forward to your arrival in Broome .

Cheers

Brad

Some great heavy metal in action shots... love the wing flex :)

Another cracking set of shots and leg.

cheers

aIain

Thanks everyone for the comments and taking the time to follow the journey. Just landed in Brisbane. The T7 was sent to Cairns for maintenance. We flew a 737-200 to Brisbane and we will fly it up to Cairns to pick up the T7.

Stay tuned.

Archived