Twotter...from Kinky Creek Divide (WY30) to KJAC

GroovyMotion

I decided to try out my Twotter RCAF in the 100 series, it's very nice compared to the 300 series, very pleased! Now I just need to find a lake to fly the floaters version, most of lakes are now frozen and there is no amphib in the 100 series ???

Here are some shots from Kinky Creek Divide (yes weird name! :D ), which is just East of Alpine where I landed yesterday. I then flew north through the mountains and turned west and headed to land at Jackson Hole. I had the same clouds as yesterday, might redo the flight with live wx with REX as it seems it's much better than last night!

ya1uk.jpg

Leaving from Kinky Divide...nothing kinky at all in this place, in fact nothing to see aside from the nice sun through the clouds

aWsMp.jpg

Decided to go over the mountains instead of low flying for a change, but it didn't take too long until I decided to go low-flying :)

fR6K9.jpg

Oh there's a nice passage let's go check it out!

XAxSK.jpg

Hmmm...let's hope it's going to clear out a bit or else it won't be VFR! :wacko:

AZuh.jpg

Approaching KJAC...can't see much from there but it's there! ;)

0RmfV.jpg

All smooth landing...well, not a pax flight so I did a last minute stunt on final :P

GH1TF.jpg

Nice view of the mountains and ski resort!

Archived