When doves cry

Stillwater

Continuing the music series of Mallard and me, I went around Ketchikan. Many birds in the sky there...

y0CLk.jpg

And the rest of the scenery is also worth exploring:

cVHv.jpg

G0XPx.jpg

1SrnV.jpg

Well, I have also encountered some problems during my flight. Hope these can be solved... http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/62470-pakt-copter-landing-problems/

Finally, self-service at the Gourmet Gate, watching the baggage crew working.

eHGO1.jpg

I´m heading at some work now, too: To add more details to the scenery (and that is what I like), it seems I need to do the installation of the RTMM packages ( http://return.mistymoorings.com/ ). Keep your fingers crossed!

Good heavens! When I read the title I thought you would be showing a set after flying through a flock of birds... Thank goodness it's "just" some very nice captures from Ketchikan.

Cheers

Mallard

Bin doch Tierfreund. BTW these are seagulls, but I didn´t remember a song with gulls...

These are great shots from PAKT here Gerold - i sadly don't have any idea regarding the copter landing platforms ... - hope it gets sorted out tough!

... and i will now listen out if i might find a song with some - well - sea gulls involved ... have to lough a bit now though while imagining a possible song with sea gulls involved :D

Very nice shots. Besides Misty's Place, make Aiken Creek your first hop from Ketchikan. Only a few miles but a corker of an approach and landing. Still my favorite of all the RTMM sceneries.

Rob, did Aiken Creek today, and you didn´t promise too much. Great thing!

Archived