CEJ4's AN2

amentiba

Those are some excellent shots...

Cheers

Mallard (now seriously thinking about getting the AN-2)

You should Mallard,

- not so expensive

- really easy use if you don't forget to open the full oïl and cowl flaps ! It can fly at 35 knots without being in stall... Perfect for some bush or dangerous airports :

- graphics near to be perfect - great sounds, very immersive

- systems : easy, it's an old aircraft

- i've taken of CEJ4 in 200 meters (flaps position 2), it's a real stol aircraft !  

Many thanks all for your comments.

Terrific set.

You should Mallard,

- not so expensive

- really easy use if you don't forget to open the full oïl and cowl flaps ! It can fly at 35 knots without being in stall... Perfect for some bush or dangerous airports :

- graphics near to be perfect - great sounds, very immersive

- systems : easy, it's an old aircraft

- i've taken of CEJ4 in 200 meters (flaps position 2), it's a real stol aircraft !  

Many thanks all for your comments.

STOP THIS PLEASE.............I am getting tempted.

Nice shoots! Thanks!

I agree with you on the AN2, this AC can´t be beat for it´s price, even if it was twice the price it´s worth it! I really like the feel in the VC, it´s so cool! The detail all over is awesome, I too recomend this bird! All though the pics are nice, I havent seen a pic or video that dose justice to how fine detail this AC has and I looked at alot before I bought it.

All we need are some more livieris to fit the north operators, which I think someone will do in the future and it will be a great Orbx bush or cargo flyer!

Good care,

Mike

Nice shoots! Thanks!

I agree with you on the AN2, this AC can´t be beat for it´s price, even if it was twice the price it´s worth it! I really like the feel in the VC, it´s so cool! The detail all over is awesome, I too recomend this bird! All though the pics are nice, I havent seen a pic or video that dose justice to how fine detail this AC has and I looked at alot before I bought it.

All we need are some more livieris to fit the north operators, which I think someone will do in the future and it will be a great Orbx bush or cargo flyer!

Good care,

Mike

Totally agree ;)

Archived