"Deutsche Marine" (New German Navy)

jaydor

I have done a paint for you Deutsche Flyers, so that you can fly under your own country flag..

This lets you fly into the UK as a guest of the British Military or anywhere else, so allows you; your own Deutsche colours aircraft.

I had to come up with a paint that does not restrict you in your flying inside or outside of Germany. 

I will upload as soon as one of you Deutsche flyers let me know that I have used the correct spelling on the aircraft and that Fliegerschule (Flying School) is the word that would be used in real life? 

:)

"M46-31 Marine"

fW3iw.jpg

ILa6D.jpg

PhMGt.jpg

jIMyR.jpg

h0PVp.jpg

Thank you to Gerold (Stillwater) for his help with the idea..

Hi there,

nice paint, brings back memories from my days in the Bundesmarine. I'm not positive as to what the German Navy would use but the commonly used German term for flying school is "Flugschule".

Cheers, Holger

Thank you Holger

I was going to use Flugschule, but I know that some words are used in the military that would appear to differ from the normal and will try and find the correct use of word.. 

Is FLUG = to  AIR  and Flieger = to Flyer?

:)

Hi James,

yes, "Flieger" means pilot and "Flug" the activity of flying. I ran a quick Google search and it looks like the term "Fliegerschule" was used during and before WWII and "Flugschule" in more recent times.

Cheers, Holger

Hi James,

yes, "Flieger" means pilot and "Flug" the activity of flying. I ran a quick Google search and it looks like the term "Fliegerschule" was used during and before WWII and "Flugschule" in more recent times.

Cheers, Holger

Thank you Holger, I will change it to "FLUGSCHULE"  :)

James

Hi James,

Cheers, Holger

Now changed to "Flugschule".  Thank you for your help Holger..  :)

NG7Wd.jpg

cjIbS.jpg

Submitted for OZx upload..

Hello James,

thats an awesome paint and as a german i would like to thank you even though i dont have that bird in my hangar. You wrote it correct. Most of the geramn forces aircraft have black iron crosses on the fuselage and the wings. Talking about "Fug" or "Flieger" my flightschool was called "Lufthansa Verkehrsfliegerschule" and besides us airline transport pilots all navy and airforce transportpilots were trained at that school aswell. So if you would consider the repaint as a tribute to that the term "Fliegerschule" would bring it right to point :) And the navy pilots squadrons starts always with the expression of "Marinefliegergeschwader ..."

Hello James,

thats an awesome paint and as a german i would like to thank you even though i dont have that bird in my hangar. You wrote it correct. Most of the geramn forces aircraft have black iron crosses on the fuselage and the wings. Talking about "Fug" or "Flieger" my flightschool was called "Lufthansa Verkehrsfliegerschule" and besides us airline transport pilots all navy and airforce transportpilots were trained at that school aswell. So if you would consider the repaint as a tribute to that the term "Fliegerschule" would bring it right to point :) And the navy pilots squadrons starts always with the expression of "Marinefliegergeschwader ..."

Thank you Mickey.  I have now updated the file on OZX back to FLIEGERSCHULE.

Will all downloaders please re-download..

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/3814-realair-legacy-marine-german-navy/

Archived