Cathay Pacific and Air Canada L-1011 in ORBX

Orbxtreme

Incredible shots Francois, is this Captain Sim,s L-101?

Yes it is. The funny thing is that they sell it for 9.99 for the exterior only, waiting that the whole aircraft is completed. My guess is that they are competing with Flight one software who is supposed to produce a L-1011. Since the whole aircraft is not ready yet, you buy the exterior first and then you are commited to buy the rest when completed because they deduct the 9.99 you paid from the next package. Cheers!

Excellent caps Francois.

What a great aircraft the Tristar was(is). Lucky enough to see N388LS landing at Changi 18 months ago. Saw the same plane at Don Meung(Bangkok)a few weeks later up to its knees in flood water.

Excellent caps Francois.

What a great aircraft the Tristar was(is). Lucky enough to see N388LS landing at Changi 18 months ago. Saw the same plane at Don Meung(Bangkok)a few weeks later up to its knees in flood water.

I'm glad you had that chance to see that. There are not a lot left.

Oh yeesssss ..... time to visit Just Flight . Great shots , classic aircraft .

I got mine from Captain's Sim for 9.99

Then i guess I'll go see C/S ...... but is it complete? They have a habit of putting an incomplete product out ...eg ... panel to follow.....

No it is not complete. But they say it when they sell it. They say that we buy the exterior only and that the price we pay will be deducted from the real package when everything is ready. So it is a win win situation. If they never produce anything after that exterior sample, I will have only paid 9.99 and end up with 9 or 10 liveries of a beautiful L-1011. There are basic instruments inside to keep you waiting, so you can see airspeed and infos like that . But it is not a finished product and they do not say it is. For now anyway, it is working fine and no problem with the installation. Cheers!

Archived