Tasmania tour part 8: The Lakes - Cradle Mountain to Interlaken

Stillwater

Next part, please. After the short trip to Cradle Mountain ( http://www.orbxsyste...radle-mountain/ ) we are now heading south over the Central Tiers. After a fast climb over Dove lake and Cradle Mountain and Mt Ossa (which unfortunately do not look too fascinating in FSX/FTX) we can enjoy the view over Lake St. Clair ...

Posted Image

and Lake King William (this name is a bit futuristic, already).

Posted Image

The southern end of this lake sees Butlers Gorge, with the beginning of River Derwent on his way to Hobart:

Posted Image

Then following the Marlborough Hwy northwards over a number of small lakes ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

... before we reach Great Lake:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Only a short hop to Liffey Falls from here, but this can surely not be spotted from a plane in FTX world...

Posted Image

Heading south again to Waddamana, with the dam and power station ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

... before we reach our next stop at the beautiful airport of Interlaken (not mix up with the one in Switzerland...):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Once again compliments to TeeCee and Ken for their great work on the sceneries.

If you want to discover some of the Tassie areas on your own, don´t miss out http://www.orbxsyste...scenery-addons/ .

Well old mate, you made the whole trip, all seven flight plans!.. apart from me I think you are the only one to do so.. and again great screenshot cover. Well done, and Thank you. Teecee.

Thanks and yes, I see the Tasmania tour as an highlight of this winter / summer or whatever you call it (depending on where you are). And there are enough details on the island to discover!

Archived