SAC Early morning hut run

creekdog

Runnin' fresh biscuits* out to Spray Warden Hut from Canmore...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

*Biscuits are a recurring theme in SAC flights; Wolf2Grey's mother is a true Southern sweetheart and bakes a biscuit that's so good it'll almost make you faint...Hats off to Miss Willie Faye!

The family and I had a couple this morning on our way to tour University of South Carolina with my son.

Well my friend, if I'm ever in South Carolina I'd definitely have to try one of those biscuits, haha.

Rest assured, if you're ever that way, she'll have some ready....as you can see, Wolf rolls through her kitchen regularly!

Rest assured, if you're ever that way, she'll have some ready....as you can see, Wolf rolls through her kitchen regularly!

Sounds awesome, and definitely worth checking out if I'm ever around your neck of the woods.

You da man Creek. Yep, they are good. The family and I had a couple this morning on our way to tour University of South Carolina with my son.

Awesome shots too bro!!!!

Hey Wolf, I wish your son the best of luck in college and his studies. I'm finishing up a bachelors at the moment, and can't wait to finish, haha :D

Sounds awesome, and definitely worth checking out if I'm ever around your neck of the woods.

Hey Wolf, I wish your son the best of luck in college and his studies. I'm finishing up a bachelors at the moment, and can't wait to finish, haha :D

Thanks Eric........Yeah he starts in Sept. Making me feel old....lol........Great kid and does awesome in school. We are proud.........

Well my friend, if I'm ever in South Carolina I'd definitely have to try one of those biscuits, haha. Awesome set buddy, keep em coming!

Welcome any time my friend......

Thanks Eric........Yeah he starts in Sept. Making me feel old....lol........Great kid and does awesome in school. We are proud.........

Welcome any time my friend......

I appreciate it that my friend, and your son will love the college experience for sure.

Archived