Milford Sound

boetie

Have just installed Milford Sound and was gobsmacked. This scenery pack is a masterpiece that Heiko and Andreas have created. My wife was looking over my shoulder as I was attempting my first landing at Martins Bay and she actually said "where's that?" This has NEVER happened before! We have two weeks booked off in April and she actually mentioned the NZ words as somewhere she'd like to take the family. The power of a great scenery...BTW I managed to land on my first attempt at Martins Bay albeit with a graceful bunny hop down the strip. Add to that the usual great service from Dean at PC Aviator and the whole experience has been wonderful. Just a few shots to celebrate my day....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wish me luck ::)

Awesome shots Graeme and you are so right Dean from PC aviator gives fantastic service

Thank you Michael, can't fault Dean's service

Well done, Graeme ... amazing that you held out for so long!! Amazing that it impressed even SWMBO (She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Cheers Adam, hope to be on your turf in April

Graeme you are lucky to live that close . However for us it is quite the journey . It is on my bucket list NZ and AU so

Hope to make it down there some day . In the mean time I can do the next best thing and go Flight Simming .

Enjoy Milford Sound

John

Stunning set my friend, and I hope you get to visit what I like to call "Heaven on Earth" by the pictures anyway :) Hope you get to go, and if you do, I'd definitely love to see some pictures of the trip and terrain, take it easy!

Archived