Some around Walter Sutton's

Eric C

Thanks a lot my friends, glad you guys liked these. I almost didn't post them because I've been all over this area recently on my flights :)

Those are awesome! What enb are you using? I never got enb to work right...

Thanks Brian, I'm actually playing around with some settings and testing after doing some research on ENB and trying to see what the different settings actually do. I'll definitely share once I get it right soon.

Great shots Eric. Your choice of area and style is amazing!

Thanks Brian, I'm actually playing around with some settings and testing after doing some research on ENB and trying to see what the different settings actually do. I'll definitely share once I get it right soon.

Well I can't wait for this!

Thanks a lot my friends for the nice comments! I hope to get some more sets like this one up.

That´s a fantastic airstrip, and you have chosen the perfect plane for this! Even the Cub´s painting fits perfectly.

May I say I love the breakdancers on #7 and 8?

Thanks buddy, I guess it was cold so the baggy clothing made them look like breakdancers :D

Outstanding shots Eric. I love the shots that just have the scenery.

Thanks John, I didn't know how a "just the scenery" set would go again. I think I got some jokes out of it last time due to the lack of aircraft.

Great shots, first ones become a screensaver :)

Thanks a lot Tim, much appreciated and I hope to keep some more screensaver worthy screenies coming :)

Archived