About time

boetie

After a couple of years on the Forum I thought it was about time I captured a shot of home.......... the mountain under my fuselarge is Mt Warning - named by Cpt Cook to warn of dangerous reefs jutting out from the mainland. I have climbed Mt Warning four times, it is supposedly the first place on the Australian mainland to see the rising sun. Our house is direcly under the final approach to Gold Coast Airport (YBGC) runway 14. We have the best of both worlds - beatiful beaches and a sub tropical hinterland of World Heritage National Parks (sorry it's Australia Day national holiday on Saturday!)

Posted Image

That's a pretty awesome "home"! Best of both worlds AND living under a final approach ... takes some beating! Stunning shot too. Congratulations for Australia day!

Adam.

Thanks fellas - get to bed Adam!

Beautiful shot and area you live in my friend. Once Global is released we'll all get to fly in our hometowns until it gets the detailed region treatment.

Thanks Eric - hang in there my friend, Florida will be worth the wait!

Thanks Eric - hang in there my friend, Florida will be worth the wait!

I will, but it's also fun exploring and learning about new areas around the world that I wouldn't have known more about if it wasn't for FTX/Orbx. Also must see real life vacation places like Milford, and PNW :D

Archived