Australian Paradise

JanTenner

Thanks for the nice comments. I have understimated the quality of this scenery as I bought it together with some others and hadnt spent that much time here. So I also was blown away from this sight :) And it is not only the airport, the city also has a very good look. I definately will take more time here. Right now it is also a great opportunity to get some (virtual) sun for here in Germany it is grey in grey ;)

Having been there, that cairns scenery looks so accurate, colours, buildings, everything. All it needs is CROCODILE FLOW (yes, I remember seeing warning signs near low lying PARKS near their coast. Scary stuff). You'd at least think they put them on leashes..

As I have watched another episode of Sea Patrol today I wanted to take a closer look at Cairns again. Well, I suddenly asked myself why I have been here that seldomly. I was that amazed. Great work :wub:

Thanks Jan, glad to hear you are rediscovering the scenery. Look forward to seeing more shots!

All it needs is CROCODILE FLOW (yes, I remember seeing warning signs near low lying PARKS near their coast. Scary stuff). You'd at least think they put them on leashes..

There are a couple of of crocs floating around the scenery, though you have to look very hard :) They are a little "low-fi" for 2013 standards, but I will be pulling them out again (with a bit of re-working) for my next project 8)

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived