Land's End

alexf

Turn crash detection off. It is never accurate as it depends on whatever the building's and aicraft's crash box radius is. It is always recommended to be turned off for multiplayer flying anyway as it impedes flying in close formation.

Turn crash detection off. It is never accurate as it depends on whatever the building's and aicraft's crash box radius is. It is always recommended to be turned off for multiplayer flying anyway as it impedes flying in close formation.

ok alex, i will give it a try.

great set , can you imagine the surprise I got when this aircraft came out then that incredible repaint, I'd already made the hangar and that was pure icing to have that aircraft realeased when it was. The owner there is a taylor cub enthusiast but I think the waco fits better.

As for crash box's I never have them on, the thing is I removed the crash detection in the placement file but somehow it snuck through when the snow flow was compiled.

thanks for posting these shots It's great to get such positive feedback.

cheers

Ken

Even my wife was amazed at the cows getting in my way on approach to Land's End, and she "tolerates" my hobby with a bemused smile. :-)

Bless her mate, I'm also very lucky as my wife often brings me a cuppa while flying, it is a wondefull hobby we have and to have an understanding partner just makes it all the better.

Give her a hug from me mate she deserves it

cheers

This is a real marvelous set of pictures from a great and wonderful scenery here Alex!

Really fantastic!

I already have this wonderful scenery on my "to-buy-list" for next month as soon as my salary's here!

But for now and until then I fully enjoy this fantastic pictures here!

Thanks Ken and and cheers to your wife as well. BTW, I can't seem to find the Texaco repaint for the WACO at FltSim or Avsim. Any hints? :-)

Bless her mate, I'm also very lucky as my wife often brings me a cuppa while flying, it is a wondefull hobby we have and to have an understanding partner just makes it all the better.

Give her a hug from me mate she deserves it

cheers

Archived