Stewart to Ketchikan

Guys, thank you all so much for your comments.. I never realised just how good the default beaver is. Just the perfect choice I though for this type of scenery. Cant wait for Stewart to get it's make over and release. this trip is so special..

I just wish at PAKT you can select to depart from the waterside ... Russ, hint hint ;)

superb shots. Is that the default Beaver with A2A lights ::) ::)

Yep, that is the default beaver. Thought I'd give her a try again after all this time, never realised how good this plane is for a default. I installed A2A lights ages ago but kinda got tired with it as with all the payware aircraft, you gotta manually configue to get working. Something Im not good at and dont have the patience for... but this automatically installs on the defualt aircraft.

Fantastic atmosphere John - really like the "feel" of the shots. How long does the trip take?

It's quite a long trip as the Beaver is so slow!... but that's what you want eh for this kinda scenery.. would be a shame to see it all go by so fast. But I would often land, take a break then come back to the trip. I think this must have taken a hour or little more.

Guys, thank you all so much for your comments.. I never realised just how good the default beaver is. Just the perfect choice I though for this type of scenery. Cant wait for Stewart to get it's make over and release. this trip is so special..

I just wish at PAKT you can select to depart from the waterside ... Russ, hint hint ;)

Yep, that is the default beaver. Thought I'd give her a try again after all this time, never realised how good this plane is for a default. I installed A2A lights ages ago but kinda got tired with it as with all the payware aircraft, you gotta manually configue to get working. Something Im not good at and dont have the patience for... but this automatically installs on the defualt aircraft.

It's quite a long trip as the Beaver is so slow!... but that's what you want eh for this kinda scenery.. would be a shame to see it all go by so fast. But I would often land, take a break then come back to the trip. I think this must have taken a hour or little more.

Cheers John, thanks for the prompt reply. I shall definitely do this trip - can't believe it didn't occur to me to try this route. It's members like you who take the trouble to let us know of your experiences that make this forum a pleasure to be part of - and with nice eye candy to boot!

Archived