- Epic NZ -

Mark Abdey

Thanks again.... its early days, and I wasn't sure a first, but I think this may well be my favourite FSX package yet; its vibrant, varied and truly stunning in places. The textures are very good and the agn is phenomenal, with some amazingly dense areas of forest.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi Jorge... it standard REX blue water, with 'GREAT' wave animation.

And an FSWC set-up as below... I don't normally use this much reflection, as it gets a bit much, but it looks great here.

Posted Image

Mark,

Please share your REX settings. Are you using Shade and what is the FSX water setting? Those pics are stunning! Thanks.

Mark,

Thank you so much for that. I hope you don't mind if I ask you two more questions. Are you using the EMB mod with those pics and what LOD setting are you using?

That's all and thank you again. As been stated, those are some of the best pics I've seen of FSX and I've seem many. ::)

Mark,

Thank you so much for that. I hope you don't mind if I ask you two more questions. Are you using the EMB mod with those pics and what LOD setting are you using?

That's all and thank you again. As been stated, those are some of the best pics I've seen of FSX and I've seem many. ::)

No worries and thanks... Yes, I use ENBseries [or EMB], I would never fly without it, usually using John's settings file, though I sometimes use a less contrasty version.

And my LOD is the default max.

:)

Might as well add these two... I thought this area looked amazing!.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 2 months later...

Archived