Ok, looks like someone is going to have a Merry Christmas

Jay Kae

This year, I decided that our old outside Christmas decorations were too old to put back up, so I went out and spent almost $800 on new solar powered Christmas decorations, I put them up painstakingly over the last 4 days.

I got one night out of them :(

I just arrived home and ALL the decorations have been stolen, I am soooo disappointed hey, I just can't believe it :(

oh man that is a terrible thing to happen :(

We also put up a lot of lights each year and have the same fears about whether someone will come and steal them, thankfully so far things have been fine for us but have heard a number of stories like this during recent Christmases and it is a worrying trend :(

But as others have said, don't let it ruin Christmas

thats the lowest act a person can do mate,i feel for you man!he will sure get bad karma from his or shes act,im a big beleaver in it,if you have young kids i feel for them too,being that they love christmas more then the older people do,hope life improves for you jay.

Never heard of this before... crazy. We have ****heads stealing copper wiring from railway-lines, sub-stations etc and I feel not one jot of sympathy when they electrocute themselves or get hit by a train.

Hope this doesn't dampen you festivities too much.

Anyway sorry to hear of your misfortune Jay. Another reason why I never put up lights. Did that one year and they walked as well so know the feeling. It was obviously someone who knew the area and knew you and the family weren't home.

Possibly it was some crack head wanting some easy money for their next hit.

Jeez... Some people in this world never fail to dissapoint. I would say what I think they should do to 'em when they're caught, but this is a public forum ;)

In any case, hope you still have a merry christmas... and I hope the <insert expletive here> gets nothing but coal from Santa this year... coal launched from a high velocity catapult... aimed right at them...

Archived