Dare I ask? NZ

rockliffe

This is just a passing thought about NZ guys and whether it is still a goer. Having not heard any chat about it, I was just wondering if it is likely to be realeased this year or next as I seem to remember a possible pre Xmas release date? Or was I drinking at the time ::)

The soaring in the South Island just happens to be some of the best in the world.

Check out the Omarama gliding centre and you'll see for yourself.

Further to what Frank has mentioned, a couple or so years ago (maybe longer), they held the world champs on the Mainland (South Island)

+1 Soaring at Omarama is awesome and is the main reason I'm hanging out for FTX NZ!! I fly around Omarama in Condor a whole lot, good mountain soaring and great wave soaring too. Grab yourself a copy of a video called "Gladiators of the Sky" which documents the 2007 Gliding Grand Prix, it's well worth watching.

Cheers,

Derek

the full country of NZ before the middle of 2012!!!!. This is great news I surely can't wait to see what is in store for us on the east coast of the US.

John,

Will there be a blizz of releases just before Christmas like last year when I believe 8 sceneries were released in just 2 months?

Thanks,

William

Archived