MSFS 2024 - a new look

Looks like MS got together with a few utubers as they did for the first views of 2020 - and here is another first look at the new sim

Some questions have been answered - and it seems to be very much up my street as a GA VFR Pilot

Roll on November 19th - and maybe we Aussies will get the first crack again

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, John Heaton said:

Looks like MS got together with a few utubers as they did for the first views of 2020 - and here is another first look at the new sim

Some questions have been answered - and it seems to be very much up my street as a GA VFR Pilot

Roll on November 19th - and maybe we Aussies will get the first crack again

John, I just stumbled on this YouTube video (sorry for the duplication. I didn't know how to do this). It's by AvAngel, another professional sim evaluator, who also got to be part of the MSFS 2024 introduction experience. Thought you'd be interested.

• Like 1

Thank you very much for posting this video John. I am more excited than ever now.

One thing I'm looking for is a better logbook, however, I have not heard or seen anything mentioned about the logbook in msfs2024. But I hope it is a vast improvement on the current one. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, tuisong said:

Thank you very much for posting this video John. I am more excited than ever now.

One thing I'm looking for is a better logbook, however, I have not heard or seen anything mentioned about the logbook in msfs2024. But I hope it is a vast improvement on the current one. 

I hope you get your wish - if not - then maybe you being 2 hours ahead of us - you will learn the answer before us Aussies

• Like 2

https://www.ign.com/articles/microsoft-flight-simulator-2024-the-first-preview

If you want to READ more details than the Vids - more details are explained - which only makes this bloke- Moi! -

even more amazed on what we can expect

Whilst @tuisong only wants a new log book - maybe I will get an UpToDate Australian scenery - Yee Hah!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, boetie said:

Are we going to rush out and purchase it or are we going to hold off until the frenzy has settled?

:)

my plan is after Christmas as I need some new hardware bits, not sure I'll have the will power though...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, wain71 said:

my plan is after Christmas as I need some new hardware bits, not sure I'll have the will power though...

Black Friday come before Xmas- and around the time to get 2024 - so why wait - 

however - getting the new sim only means that you will have to spend more time on GA

and give up the tubes @ 25000 ft

• Like 3

1 hour ago, John Heaton said:

Black Friday come before Xmas- and around the time to get 2024 - so why wait - 

however - getting the new sim only means that you will have to spend more time on GA

and give up the tubes @ 25000 ft

I will get some feedback from you lot first, for once I won't be first in...

• Like 2

On 9/20/2024 at 4:53 PM, boetie said:

Are we going to rush out and purchase it or are we going to hold off until the frenzy has settled?

:)

I don't know about you mate, but IF I decide to purchase, it will be long after the dust has settled. 

Don 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1