Seattle XP12

andiflyit

Hi all,

now I have done a full installation of XP12, someday I'll do it anyway. 🙂

And than I estabished some links to my Orbx scenery, which sits somewhere on another drive, and did a first flight.

So this is the pure XP 12.03r1 without anything added except the links. There are no libraries or anything else added so far.

And it seems to work, could be worse...

Scenery is Orbx TE SD for Washington and the stock Cessna 172 which has an improved cockpit again.

There is some more interesting new aircraft in the sim, I'll do more shots in the future.

And of course I will try all my other stuff for XP11. 

Looking forward to new Orbx scenery for XP12! 

IM1RqI7.jpg

86PVBSi.jpg

6B9AVIX.jpg

LPn8ASi.jpg

fq5fqWi.jpg

d8c3M84.jpg

UjtQfic.jpg

4l06wMA.jpg

ke1ISEJ.jpg

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 5

Thank you all very much gentlemen, glad you like it! 🙂

Seems to be that that the True Earth sceneries for Xp11 basically work in XP12 with some minor issues.

I've seen some surfaces without objects and so, but I can fly and it looks great. Airports are in place as well. 

The ground and the light environment looks better than in XP11. 

But my HD airports for XP11 do not work at all, the sim complaines and does not load it.

Here's another shot near Ventura County:

PMHy8Os.jpg

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ikbenik said:

Indeed, very nice and crispclear shots. I have also a lot of Orbx TrueEarth Adds in XP11. I wait till these addons are updated for XP12 before I will also buy XP12.

Thank you Ikbenik and yes, hope that they will do the updates in the near future. Of course we will have to decide if to use the XP12 or XP11 

version, otherwise we will need the diskspace twice. And there are some more addons to be updated, I have a lot of fantastic aircraft in XP11.

But so far I think that it was a successful start for XP12, I like it. 

Edited by andiflyit
  • Like 1