Impulse Simulations YSCB Canberra Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator out now!

Orbx

63905a69a1446.jpg

Welcome to Canberra International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Located in the heart of Australia’s National Capital, Canberra Airport is a small hop from popular destinations such as Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane & Coffs Harbour!

Canberra Airport is serviced by a range of airlines using a mixture of turboprop and jet aircraft such as the 737. In its dual role as a civilian airport and home to the VIP RAAF 34 squadron, it is also capable of supporting VIP aircraft from around the world including Air Force One and other large jets. There are a number of flying schools and general aviation businesses operating from the GA area adjacent to the main terminal.

The en route supplement linked on page 7 of the manual, serves as an ideal introduction to exploring the city of Canberra.

Take your favourite sightseeing aircraft or helicopter and check out some of the many attractions such as Parliament House, the National Museum on the lake shore, the War Memorial, and the defence precinct including the Australian Defence Force Academy which overlooks the airport from Mount Pleasant.

So, what are you waiting for? Go and check it out!

Buy_Button.png

$34.50 AUD
Sales tax will be calculated at checkout where applicable.
US$26.15 | €21,75 | £18.98
USD, EUR, GBP estimates only

Forum_D.jpg

Forum_B.jpg

Forum_C.jpg

Features

• Realistic Ground & Apron Texturing
  • Realistic Night Lighting
  • Replicated Airside Terminal Interior
  • Custom Jetways
  • Included VDGS System (Requires 3rd Party Application) - Not Xbox Compatible
  • Full PBR Texturing
  • Custom Animations
  • Improved Vegetation & Grass
  • Detailed Static Aircraft
  • Custom Taxiway Lighting & Signage
  • 50,000+ Hand Placed Objects
  • 150+ Custom Assets
  • 20cm Custom Orthoimagery

Forum_D.jpg

Forum_B.jpg

Forum_C.jpg

Buy_Button.png

$34.50 AUD
Sales tax will be calculated at checkout where applicable.
US$26.15 | €21,75 | £18.98
USD, EUR, GBP estimates only

• Like 5

7 hours ago, John Dow said:

One of the best representations of an airport I've ever seen. You'd be hard pressed to find any detail across the entire airport that isn't included. No more airbidges in the middle of the tarmac! 

How good is it!  I was surprised to see this too, i had no idea it was being made.  Saw it last night and grabbed it instantly.  Having visited the airport a few times i can agree it's an awesome job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Scott Harmes said:

How good is it!  I was surprised to see this too, i had no idea it was being made.  Saw it last night and grabbed it instantly.  Having visited the airport a few times i can agree it's an awesome job.

Thanks for that. Can you perhaps comment on FPS and stutters, do you think it's running smoothly? Asking because some previous airport offerings from Impulse had not been well optimised for performance. 

3 hours ago, mburkhard said:

Thanks for that. Can you perhaps comment on FPS and stutters, do you think it's running smoothly? Asking because some previous airport offerings from Impulse had not been well optimised for performance. 

Flew VR circuits in the C152 last night. Not a single stutter. Can't comment about complex airliner performance but I know Impulse did a lot of work optimising performance. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, mburkhard said:

I have also only flown around in light aircraft and looked around with the drone camera so far, but they have been very smooth.  No stutters at all on my system.

• Thanks 1

• Orbx locked this topic