YBBN XP12

wain71

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Looks pretty good Wayne :) 

Thanks Landon...

1 hour ago, paulb said:

Looking good Wayne. I will purchase XP12 once the open beta has ended.

I too hope to be able to use my XP11 scenery and aircraft in XP12 (with not too much to pay for conversion) :).

I only have things installed that are compatible, been testing Traffic global for the developer and as you can see by my shots that is now compatible, also was asked as a non real world flyer to test ATC and see how it went, wasn't bad just a few errors, much better than XP11... waiting for JF to start updating their products but they'll wait until stable realease, then we can start testing...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, wain71 said:

I only have things installed that are compatible, been testing Traffic global for the developer and as you can see by my shots that is now compatible, also was asked as a non real world flyer to test ATC and see how it went, wasn't bad just a few errors, much better than XP11... waiting for JF to start updating their products but they'll wait until stable realease, then we can start testing...

Well done Wayne.

I find myself too impatient and prone to error to work on a beta nowadays. My last time was as a beta tester for FSX :)

• Like 1

Hi Wayne,

could you please tell me something about your machine and settings in XP12?

I have installed YBBN today and it looks... weird. Contacted support, waiting for their answer.

I have installed the scenery three times and set the sliders to max- with no better result.

Screenshot 2022-10-22 123044b.png

On 10/22/2022 at 1:15 PM, Starwing 750 said:

Hi Wayne,

could you please tell me something about your machine and settings in XP12?

I have installed YBBN today and it looks... weird. Contacted support, waiting for their answer.

I have installed the scenery three times and set the sliders to max- with no better result.

Screenshot 2022-10-22 123044b.png

my rig is described in my signature box below, as for XP12 settings - I have attached a screenshot of mine...

screenshot - 2022-10-24 16.33.42.jpg