MSFS: PAC XSTOL out of Alexandra

TigerTigerM

Due to budget restraints, a bit late to the party for this one.

A short flight out of NZLX, Alexandra, located in the Central Otago region of the South Island of New Zealand. 

An appropriate place for a test flight of an iconic NZ aircraft, the top dressing variant being 1st out of the hangar.

Flight went well, aircraft is very smooth & appears to have a lot going on on the dashboard.

I had the TDS GTNXI GPS system in my arsenal so I loaded that, but may have to rethink this as the TAWS was firing off as I flew low over the terrain.

Something that a top dresser must do for authenticity, but it sets off the strident  "Pull Up"!,  & "Watch out for the Terrain" voices.

Perhaps I can silence them somehow?

What I have seen of the aircraft so far I like, & I look forward to putting in more time in the different variants.

TTM

td-1.jpg

td-2.jpg

td-3.jpg

td-4.jpg

td-5.jpg

• Like 4

After a few test flights in the PAX variants, I thought I'd have a go at the "Aggie" models. I can load the hopper in the default MSFS fuel panel, but can't seem to find a hopper lever or button. No mention in the docs (which only seem to be checklists).

Any ideas?

12 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

After a few test flights in the PAX variants, I thought I'd have a go at the "Aggie" models. I can load the hopper in the default MSFS fuel panel, but can't seem to find a hopper lever or button. No mention in the docs (which only seem to be checklists).

Any ideas?

I suspect at this stage it doesn't drop fertilizer as I think it would have been highlighted in publicity shots.

Perhaps in future refinements?

TTM