Catalina landing

Jack Sawyer

Looking good there Mr. Jack, very good indeed:)

For something a little different, park the plane and use the drone to visit the harbour area

Have a "poke around" in the harbour area. Lots of things to discover.

From your days in Mass. , something you might remember from the coastal homes - one of the houses has a widows walk modeled .  You can set the camera

up there and get some really stellar dawn screenshots.

This is one of the nicest modelled Orbx areas , Ken and Tim did a fantastic job. Its well work spending some time , imho just exploring

Cheers

Pete

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, renault said:

Looking good there Mr. Jack, very good indeed:)

For something a little different, park the plane and use the drone to visit the harbour area

Have a "poke around" in the harbour area. Lots of things to discover.

From your days in Mass. , something you might remember from the coastal homes - one of the houses has a widows walk modeled .  You can set the camera

up there and get some really stellar dawn screenshots.

This is one of the nicest modelled Orbx areas , Ken and Tim did a fantastic job. Its well work spending some time , imho just exploring

Cheers

Pete

Thanks Pete, that’s a great idea as I’ve been using the heck out of my Xbox controller in drone mode lately.  Mostly with an eye for comics.  I’m astonished by the interiors in this sim.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Pete, that’s a great idea as I’ve been using the heck out of my Xbox controller in drone mode lately.  Mostly with an eye for comics.  I’m astonished by the interiors in this sim.

I think you will have a great time.:)

Not everything is interior modelled, but a lot of it is.

My goodness, they even put me into an Orbx partners ,  Bristol Airport :lol::lol::lol:

There is no shame !!!! :lol::lol:

On the other hand , maybe a lot of us look like this, and this is just the generic "old guy at the airport" avatar :)

Bristol-AP-Flight-Simulator-2022-08-22-1

Edited by renault
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, renault said:

I think you will have a great time.:)

Not everything is interior modelled, but a lot of it is.

My goodness, they even put me into an Orbx partners ,  Bristol Airport :lol::lol::lol:

There is no shame !!!! :lol::lol:

On the other hand , maybe a lot of us look like this, and this is just the generic "old guy at the airport" avatar :)

Bristol-AP-Flight-Simulator-2022-08-22-1

Could be me with the last bit of hair I have.

• Haha 1