Paris to Brest MSFS

andiflyit

Hi all,

did this flight from Paris Le Bourget to Brest Bretagne because I am searching for a free jet which works in MSFS currently.

Now this here is the FlybyWire mod of the Asobo A320 which seems to work a bit better. It flies well by hand and I can use all 

the basic functions of the autopilot and the fms just to go from A to B.

By the way: Has anyone ever tried to check the nav frequencies which are stored in the sim from inside while flying?

I can only find it in the opening screen and than I have to write it down and if I need to check it while flying: Gone stupid....:)

Orbx Paris City Pack is installed and Brest airport by France VFR.

p4OdOBr.jpg

e9NdlZ9.jpg

L0jT5LL.jpg

OksVqAX.jpg

7qcJgaw.jpg

OyVaguE.jpg

9Dq3765.jpg

TTmrKb5.jpg

5lKuoel.jpg

W99bU7q.jpg

ijAQpks.jpg

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 3

3 hours ago, John Mac said:

Hi Andreas,

Those are exceptional shots, so well taken that the lines between the virtual and real are seriously beginning to blur?! Outstanding!

John.

Thank you very much John, the sim indeed looks quite realistic if the light is ok. 

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Agree with John.  Looks like yet another to buy .  Don’t know about this plane though as I don’t use it Andreas, sorry. 

Thank you Jack. The plane is freeware, you can find it at Flightsim.to/other/Airline Aviation/page2/FlyByWire A32NX. 

Don't know if it's allowed to place the link here. It's a mod/improvement of the Asobo Airbus.

Installs to the community folder, so you will have another Airbus than, the Asobo stays as it is.

But it's not perfect so far, they are going on to develop it, seems to be worth to follow.

3 hours ago, BradB said:

Majestic shots Andy !! . 

Thank you very much Sir, glad to hear this !!

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Very nicely detailed images Andreas. The city center images are especially good looking :) 

Thanks a lot Landon, the city scenery is indeed not bad at Paris in MSFS. :)

1 hour ago, paulb said:

Excellent set of images Andreas :).

Glad you like it Paul! :)    

• Like 3