247D at Renton

paulb

The Boeing 247D needed a service. So where better to go than KRNT Renton Municipal Airport (MSFS).

It is situated next to Lake Washington and adjacent to the Boeing Renton Factory in Washington State, NW USA.

Amazing detail in this airport which covers a large area.

2022-09-03-30.jpg

2022-09-03-35.jpg

2022-09-03-38.jpg

2022-09-03-42.jpg

2022-09-03-49.jpg

2022-09-03-50.jpg

2022-09-03-51.jpg

2022-09-03-59.jpg

2022-09-03-67.jpg

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, bernd1151 said:

That is one of the most impressive airports in MSFS to this date and your plane is a beauty, Paul!!

Thanks Bernd :). The detail in the airport is fantastic. Moving people, trains, gantrys and more!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Holy smoke Paul!  You know how to pick the detailed airports my friend.  This one is on my to buy list for this very day!  Thanks for these awesome shots and man do I miss that environment.

Thanks Jack :). There are in fact two Boeing hangars included. Well worth getting.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Yes, great airport scenery release is KRNT Renton, and what better place to show off the 247 beauty Paul :) Great images!

Thanks Landon :) It illustrates aircraft evolution over half a century.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, paulb said:

Well done Jack. Be prepared to spend an hour just exploring! :)

Bought it last night and loved the hangar.  They had all the same equipment I used to use, man do I miss it.  And what I really liked was the animations.  Did you see the plane being moved on the crane?  That was amazing to see in a simulator, I highly recommend this airport.  Now I’m gonna make some nice flights from here to KORS.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Bought it last night and loved the hangar.  They had all the same equipment I used to use, man do I miss it.  And what I really liked was the animations.  Did you see the plane being moved on the crane?  That was amazing to see in a simulator, I highly recommend this airport.  Now I’m gonna make some nice flights from here to KORS.

Glad that you are happy with it Jack. Indeed, the airports is full of different animations :).

• Like 1