42BC but with a twist

Jack Sawyer

I saw the Honda H-jet add on Orbx Direct so I did a YT search for reviews, like what I saw and bought it.  I tested it first at 42BC which is from the Kitfox, just to be different.  Then flew from KSBA to KLAX and man what an enjoyable plane.  This thing just works and works great.  I can't say enough good things about the G3000 cockpit.  And the price, I can't believe I'm getting such a high quality plane for what I paid!

g3KdReh.jpg

GuUMOIu.jpg

AlvCAoI.jpg

LwjOjQ1.jpg

Xys6u4V.jpg

• Like 6

Just now, BradB said:

All we need now is a Honda lawnmower to mow the grass at our camp spot Jack . I knew the 

Honda Jet would make into your growing hanger at some point . Have fun with your new bird

my friend . 

Thanks John.  Planes that reach a certain level of sophistication are like magnets to me.  I'm gonna fly in some goats, they make great lawn mowers :D

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, wain71 said:

nice shots, certainly is a great looking plane, the engine mountings are very different, I had assumed by the pictures I saw that they were mounted to the rear of the plane...

Thanks Wayne.  This is why I find it fascinating, the way the engines are mounted.  I’m gonna watch the making of this jet to see just how they attach.

• Like 1