How real can it get?

paulb

4 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Awesome shots Paul.  This is maybe number one on my list to buy.  Whenever I see interiors like this my dopey comic mind gets a churning'.

Thanks Jack :). It find it amazing!

• Like 4

Tremendous set of shots of my home airport Paul - I live only a few miles from this airport.

I love nothing more than seeing posts like this of my home in this new sim.  I'm blown away with how accurate and detailed the scenery is.  This add on (and developer) in particular are superb!

Thanks for sharing these!  Cheers,

Calum

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Caluma65 said:

Tremendous set of shots of my home airport Paul - I live only a few miles from this airport.

I love nothing more than seeing posts like this of my home in this new sim.  I'm blown away with how accurate and detailed the scenery is.  This add on (and developer) in particular are superb!

Thanks for sharing these!  Cheers,

Calum

Thanks Calum :). It's by the same guy who developed Belfast Airport. A very talented developer.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, andiflyit said:

Excellent Paul! :) Is it the famous PMDG 737-600? How are the fps with it? I wonder weather I can use their DC6 in P3d

without problems.  

Thank you Andy :). Yes it is the PMDG one.

I don't seem to have any frame rate issues. I have their 737 and 777 in P3D, but not a DC6, so I can't help you there.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Another splendid set Paul.

The quality of the plane and scenery is outstanding.:)

Many thanks Martyn :). It is probably as good (visually) as one can achieve at the moment.

It makes me wonder what sims will be like in ten years time? :o

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, paulb said:

Many thanks Martyn :). It is probably as good (visually) as one can achieve at the moment.

It makes me wonder what sims will be like in ten years time? :o

Good point Paul, especially when you think of 10 years ago and how far it has progressed.:)

• Like 2

superb set of shots there Paul, yesterday I actually managed to get time to try out the 737-700, I bought it the day it came out but had never flown it, just sat in the cockpit...the sim is amazingly real visually...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, wain71 said:

superb set of shots there Paul, yesterday I actually managed to get time to try out the 737-700, I bought it the day it came out but had never flown it, just sat in the cockpit...the sim is amazingly real visually...

Thank you Wayne :). I find some of the 'serious' aircraft hard work. My memory it not as good as it used to be. A few years ago, I totally mastered the 737 in P3D. I even went flying on a real 737 simulator in Gloucester Airport. That was a great day out!

IMG_0513.thumb.JPG.758a0204fdc6c01ac63dc45679cb019f.JPG

• Like 3

On 8/17/2022 at 11:49 AM, VH-KDK said:

Good point Paul, especially when you think of 10 years ago and how far it has progressed.:)

Well, I started simming sometime in the mid-eighties Martyn. Remember FS2 (or was it 3) and Jet from Sublogic? Those were my seconds per frame days! :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wain71 said:

My first instalment was Micrisoft flight sim for windows 95, about the same time I bought a PC, I had something back in the late 80's on a ZX Spectrum but not sure what...

Well my very first sim was Solo Flight on a C64. About 1983 I think.  For FS my first scenery add on was Hawaii on a 5.25 inch floppy disc.

• Like 2