Great Britain North

Jack Sawyer

Great images Jack and you like that float plane dont you!:P

Any lower and you would have flown into the piles of dead birds that frequent these windmills.:o

I suppose one good thing of having them in the ocean is that the expired wildlife float away.:(

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Great images Jack and you like that float plane dont you!:P

Any lower and you would have flown into the piles of dead birds that frequent these windmills.:o

I suppose one good thing of having them in the ocean is that the expired wildlife float away.:(

Thanks Martyn.  That was just a plane I used for testing that day.  I spend a great deal of time testing various things out.

I have seen all the poor birds, it's tragic but it's also a hot potato political item so I don't want to touch that one, sorry mate.

• Like 1

And there is our favorite Jack sim pilot, at it once again. New sim, same Batman....er Jack ;) I don't think the wing span of that there floatplane is going to quite fit between those windmills, but I could be wrong :D Nice images nevertheless!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

And there is our favorite Jack sim pilot, at it once again. New sim, same Batman....er Jack ;) I don't think the wing span of that there floatplane is going to quite fit between those windmills, but I could be wrong :D Nice images nevertheless!

Thanks Landon, there was actually quite a bit of room.  Easy peasy. :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Wayne, not in real life?  I read they can seize up at times.

there was one in the UK the other week that caught fire, it looked very dramatic, around here though there is a lack of wind and they are rotating very slowly, can't imagine they are generating much electricity...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1