Brand new

adambar

I can remember when they christened a new plane by pouring champers over the nose.:huh:

As can be seen in the third view, now they send out a flock of feral pigeons to do the job, literally!:o

Beautiful images as usual Adam and a fine looking plane, but I will watch from the ground!:ph34r::ph34r::lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Mmmmm...beers :) Oh wait, we are talking about a good looking plane and scenery :D I love flying my 'new' 737's out of Renton. Great images Adam!

Landon

Edited by Sniper31
  • Like 4

On 7/19/2022 at 4:10 AM, Aussieflyer38 said:

Nice shots Adam. Is that PMDG's new 737?

Don

The plane is a 737 MAX from Bredok3D.

Thank you Don. :)

On 7/19/2022 at 6:20 AM, VH-KDK said:

I can remember when they christened a new plane by pouring champers over the nose.:huh:

As can be seen in the third view, now they send out a flock of feral pigeons to do the job, literally!:o

Beautiful images as usual Adam and a fine looking plane, but I will watch from the ground!:ph34r::ph34r::lol:

The ground might not be the best place to be as you can see. :D

Thank you Martyn. :)

On 7/19/2022 at 6:59 AM, paulb said:

A great set of images Adam. The sim looks really good.  I must spend more time setting up FS 2020! :D

Thank you much Paul. :)

On 7/19/2022 at 7:14 AM, gumbypickett said:

Very nice Shots Adam. I would christen it with,

dare I say it.

BEEEERS.:D

cheers

Gumby

I prefer carbonated beverage Gumby. :D

Thank you.  :)

On 7/19/2022 at 11:34 AM, wain71 said:

great set, I can smell the newness from here......Gumby that would be a waste, just use springwater.....

Thank you Wayne. :D

On 7/19/2022 at 1:49 PM, Sniper31 said:

Mmmmm...beers :) Oh wait, we are talking about a good looking plane and scenery :D I love flying my 'new' 737's out of Renton. Great images Adam!

Landon

Thank you Landon. :D

• Like 2