Valdez P3d 4.5

andiflyit

Hi all, 

these shots are more than 1 year old and I decided now to post it again because it really shows top notch scenery and aircraft.

Sorry 29 shots but I couldn't decide which shots to delete. :)  This is P3d 4.5, Orbx PAVD Valdez and the Carenado 690B Turbo Commander.

LgaGhH1.jpg

JPmMqFZ.jpg

XjPyjeW.jpg

kuTCu03.jpg

CIKIyZd.jpg

99pjHtk.jpg

YLpaGf1.jpg

R7PSzYs.jpg

3u6Hrfb.jpg

VNzz0FQ.jpg

Qc5Ro8b.jpg

iLrBOny.jpg

Yz5FeIT.jpg

Nnuqpjb.jpg

f5EcsZz.jpg

7MTYijA.jpg

VhQVtwa.jpg

QzgEi87.jpg

uU23ION.jpg

wotJc3h.jpg

E0C14iF.jpg

lldI1GF.jpg

huRlcrp.jpg

I1CsOd1.jpg

AbCqGNo.jpg

9spc2q2.jpg

dEgn0pb.jpg

9oSCQIM.jpg

T1dtcph.jpg

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, wain71 said:

Great shots Andreas... I'm looking at reinstalling v4, I think it was the best version of p3d..

Thank you Wayne...and I agree, v4 is a very good sim and I cannot use v5 because of my little videocard.

You can install v4 and v5 both on the same system I assume, I have v3 and v4. And in v4 it's best to install all scenery as addons.

19 hours ago, BradB said:

Good looking shots Andreas !! .

Thank you John! :)

10 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

A wonderful  mega set there Andreas.:o

Not only a picturesque scenery but plenty of little extras to be found with a slower plane.;)

Thank you Martyn and you are right. But in this set it was the racetrack and it was more about the overview. :)

10 hours ago, Stillwater said:

The Valdez area looks great in the sim - and probably not only in the sim!

This is really true Gerold! :) 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wain71 said:

yeah I agree all p3d installs in separate library, really tempted to put v4 back on my rig but if xp12 comes out soon I will be short on space....

Regarding XP12 I am not interested in the beta and the official launch is estimated for fall this year. There will be a lot of updates in the 

beginning, so this is not so urgent I think. One of the best things is to run a sim which will not be updated anymore and is acceptable nevertheless. 

3 minutes ago, andiflyit said:

Regarding XP12 I am not interested in the beta and the official launch is estimated for fall this year. There will be a lot of updates in the 

beginning, so this is not so urgent I think. One of the best things is to run a sim which will not be updated anymore and is acceptable nevertheless. 

yeah I will be in early as I do lots of testing on all sims for Just Flight so I anticipate updates or something being pushed out to test....

19 minutes ago, wain71 said:

yeah I will be in early as I do lots of testing on all sims for Just Flight so I anticipate updates or something being pushed out to test....

This is of course something different, so you will need the updates to run the new sim more easily. I myself am really tired of updates

regarding our nice computer world all in all. :) :banghead:

Edited by andiflyit
  • Like 1