Landmarks Melbourne City Pack for Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Sensational shots, very hard to tell the difference between MSFS and Real World these days. Waited 40 years since FlightSim originally came out for it to get this good. Your screen shots of Orbx products working within MSFS just proves how good it now really is.  

• Like 2

What a spectacular set of shots Filou!!!

You got such an eye..

Man, I love every sinlge one!

I can't wait to have this, I swear

The weather chosen, the lightning, the angles, all so welcoming!

Your shots made me feel there master Filou, congratulations, you have great photography skills

Now I enter the site to constanly check if it is released, I know I'll get an e-mail but I can't manage the anxiety :D

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2022 at 7:09 PM, nxther said:

Beautiful screenshots. What is your LOD set to? Your render distance is pretty impressive.

Thank you,

-Render scaling 130

-LOD 200 

-NVIDIA freestyle 

FILOU 

• Thanks 1

On 6/22/2022 at 2:33 PM, FILOU said:

Thank you,

-Render scaling 130

-LOD 200 

-NVIDIA freestyle 

FILOU 

130 and 200 seems low, (but your photos are outstanding) out of interest are you on a 4K display?. I am on a none 4K display but have settings at 150/250. Since WU 9 my PC seems to struggle a little so if I can lower anything it would be good.

I’m away at the moment so will have a go lowering mine when I get back.

Edited by paulk
  • Like 1

On 6/23/2022 at 3:40 PM, paulk said:

130 and 200 seems low, (but your photos are outstanding) out of interest are you on a 4K display?. I am on a none 4K display but have settings at 150/250. Since WU 9 my PC seems to struggle a little so if I can lower anything it would be good.

I’m away at the moment so will have a go lowering mine when I get back.

Thank you.

I have a 4k screen but for these photos I used 2k for better performance. Nvidia Freestyle does a great job on the overall rendering with a weather defined with a search for the perfect brightness.

I just changed my I7 4790k to the Ryzen 5800X3D keeping my GTX 1080 and I can tell you it's night and day about performance.

Amazing CPU!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1