A couple from Panama

carlosqr

Thank you gus for your comments

I appreciate it

12 hours ago, wain71 said:

great shots Carlos, now a close airfield would be the cherry on the top...

There is a payware for MTPO, not Orbx quality but good. Only available at the marketplace unfortunately

I have their free version which was on Flightsim.to before the payware saw the daylight (phew, something is something)

I told Gabriel (one of the developers) yesterday that they could profit the launch of the landmarks and have a dicount as others do when there is a region update. He said they'll evaluate it and possibly will have a dicount, in case you want to check the aiport and have this package more complete

Cheers

Carlos

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Thank you gus for your comments

I appreciate it

There is a payware for MTPO, not Orbx quality but good. Only available at the marketplace unfortunately

I have their free version which was on Flightsim.to before the payware saw the daylight (phew, something is something)

I told Gabriel (one of the developers) yesterday that they could profit the launch of the landmarks and have a dicount as others do when there is a region update. He said they'll evaluate it and possibly will have a dicount, in case you want to check the aiport and have this package more complete

Cheers

Carlos

thanks for that info Carlos, I'll check it out...

• Like 1