Street crossing finished

Stillwater

... or more correctly said: Strait crossing. Not easy to get the DC-3 in the air on Murray Island without an engine overheat.

GlYrXaD.thumb.jpg.4033aae5ff9eb3855759fe0d11ef6093.jpg

And during the flight it is hard to spot the next Orbx scenery on the horizon: Papua New Guinea.

unM8mbs.thumb.jpg.a9465cc9df25df76b9f7ce6a986cbd94.jpg

The passengers are probably pleased to see land again, on base over Port Moresby...

fraqj7L.thumb.jpg.9acf4f752cd48bfe2dadee52e4cab04d.jpg

... into Jacksons airport.

gBaN5MU.thumb.jpg.a7fc8c25df840283b3734533da29d81f.jpg

It is already obvious where my next flights will lead me to, with some brave landing attempts...

• Like 4

Beautiful shots Gerold. The Mule team are trying to convince me to fly to warmer climates. However I never forget Hilda scaring them nice people when she came off the aircraft in her Bikini:unsure:. The good side we were left all alone at the airport even the Immigration officers ran away. Oh boy. Beers please:P:D. k

• Haha 2

On 12/30/2021 at 5:25 PM, flyingleaf said:

Beautiful shots Gerold. The Mule team are trying to convince me to fly to warmer climates. However I never forget Hilda scaring them nice people when she came off the aircraft in her Bikini:unsure:. The good side we were left all alone at the airport even the Immigration officers ran away. Oh boy. Beers please:P:D. k

Thank you for the comment, Karl, not for the bikini picture - that is now burned in my head. Maybe the drinks help...

8 minutes ago, wain71 said:

nice shots Gerold...

Thanks Wayne!

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Nice flight with the DC-3 to PNG Gerold. The sense of adventure builds...your flights are getting more and more interesting. :) 

Landon

Thank you Landon (and good to see you back after some days). I hope the fires did not come too close to your place.