AS Himalaya Mesh for Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Some great, scenic preview pics. Are these shots tweaked in any way, like color or brightness etc? Is that weather from a 3rd party app, or MSFS native? They look stunning, almost too good to just be from the sim and the scenery addon. But hey, if it does look that good 'out of the box', then I'll definitely be in ;) 

Landon

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Some great, scenic preview pics. Are these shots tweaked in any way, like color or brightness etc? Is that weather from a 3rd party app, or MSFS native? They look stunning, almost too good to just be from the sim and the scenery addon. But hey, if it does look that good 'out of the box', then I'll definitely be in ;) 

Landon

Thank you.

There is no secret here and i haven't invented anything. I use my knowledge to harness the maximum visual potential MSFS can give me.

Monitor setting:

-Fineness adjustment 10 ( Maximum)

-Super Resolution setting 3 ( Maximum)

-PC RVB HDMI (16-235)

MSFS Setting:

-Drone Camera (with a very large zoom or vice versa)

-Ultra Setting

-Render Scaling 150 /170 ( Because I do not use an Airplane and in this case no complex scenery. )

-Manual weather with millimeter light adjustments... (A minute more or less can make the difference)

-Bloom Setting OFF

-I play a lot with Aerosol density setting.

-I play also with precipitation setting.

I mix these two settings together too...

Personal working time:

-19 Shots = One afternoon of work with great pleasure.

Everytime I try to transcribe emotions in each of my shots.

This is the goal that I must achieve.To get there I select only the best and I throw in the trash the rest.

Now my "shot" settings will no longer any secrets for you like the P3D,XP & MSFS settings do not have either for me.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, FILOU said:

Thank you.

There is no secret here and i haven't invented anything. I use my knowledge to harness the maximum visual potential MSFS can give me.

Monitor setting:

-Fineness adjustment 10 ( Maximum)

-Super Resolution setting 3 ( Maximum)

-PC RVB HDMI (16-235)

MSFS Setting:

-Drone Camera (with a very large zoom or vice versa)

-Ultra Setting

-Render Scaling 150 /170 ( Because I do not use an Airplane and in this case no complex scenery. )

-Manual weather with millimeter light adjustments... (A minute more or less can make the difference)

-Bloom Setting OFF

-I play a lot with Aerosol density setting.

-I play also with precipitation setting.

I mix these two settings together too...

Personal working time:

-19 Shots = One afternoon of work with great pleasure.

Everytime I try to transcribe emotions in each of my shots.

This is the goal that I must achieve.To get there I select only the best and I throw in the trash the rest.

Now my "shot" settings will no longer any secrets for you like the P3D,XP & MSFS settings do not have either for me.

Filou, although I fully appreciate your transparency, I by no means was second guessing your skills as a flight sim photographer expert ;) You have a history of spectacular shots! I just looked at these preview shots and just could not believe that they were simulator shots. They look real as all get out! So, it was more of me just looking at them and thinking out loud, like wow! These can't be stock MSFS/Orbx screenies...it's just impossible to look that good. Just me being incredulous. 

In the end, I did not think any screenshot voodoo was at work, and still think they just look amazing :) Your hard work at composing these great screenshots and others is most assuredly appreciated....salute!

Cheers!

Landon

Edited by Sniper31
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, andy1252 said:

I don't visit here much these days, but I have to say - if I wore a hat, I'd take it off to you Filou. These are magnificent shots, and really show the time and care you put into this. Thank you.

Thank you Andy.

1 hour ago, renault said:

Hi FILOU

There are us mere mortals taking screenshots and then there is FILOU who is in  a class of one.

These are absolutely spectacular sir!

Cheers

R

+1 - Don’t sell yourself short Pete , you are also a level above us mere mortals. :):D

• Like 1

Ok Filou, I will be blunt! I am a FAN of your shots!! You compose like an artist and you view like no other. The other contributors are no slouches either when posting their shots and give me, a mere viewer a lot of pleasure! Thank you for what you do.

John.

• Like 2