Just One

Aussieflyer38

Been messing with this bird for quite a while, Flying it okay - getting it in the air and down in one piece, is something else.:wacko:

But a great aircraft. Guess I'll just keep practicing until I get it right.;)

Always loved the P51D.

Don1104044998_MustangP51DNorthAmerican.thumb.JPG.fa784011cbcbe8aeb11e4f3c189ff9ff.JPG 

Enjoy this beauty

Don

• Like 2

9 hours ago, boetie said:

Don, beautiful aircraft but me thinks your lack of obvious Orbx scenery may be the reason for limited comments. We still love you however....  :)

Cheers

Graeme 

Yep, understand that, but I had to grab a high altitude shot before I crashed again, thanks.:D 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bullfox said:

Nice shot.  Which developer is that P-51?  Love that Orbx scenery in the bottom right corner!

Thanks mate,  A2A. LOL scared to get too close to the ground. I normally don't go for high performance aircraft the reflexes aren't too good these days. I've had this thing in the hanger for repairs more times than I can count:wacko:

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Beautiful Mustang shot here Don! That bird always look like it's about to jump into a sprint and go after a bogey.

Thanks Landon. Bit like the Spitty, looks like it's going at a hundred even on the ground. I have to do a lot of flying with it to get to handle it with some respect.

Don