Thanks for the Moments of Joy

Me too.  We are scattered around the globe, but yet we are a 'band of brothers'. We  come from different backgrounds, but share our interest in aviation, and on a personal level many other things as well.  I wish, though we had more sisters, that more women shared our passion for flight simulation and engaged in our sometimes far flung discussions.

Ken

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

I agree to, mostly positivity here, I only come hear as a lot of other sites have petty arguments going on..... I am all for keep up with the latest developments around the globe but don't OD on it, have some laughter, spread a little happiness, it makes you feel happy too....I always found if some one does a great job, no matter how small it was tell them, it can make their day.....

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Yes, this is one of my outlets as well for getting away from the real life drama that goes on across the globe. I have led an all too serious life during my military career, so flight simming and Orbx is a way for me to get away from things for a little bit, socialize with other flight simmers from around the globe and not have to be too serious. Of course, my other outlet is to simply go on a real life adventure or walk about somewhere, but I do enjoy my sim time with you all   :) 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

On 9/6/2021 at 8:01 AM, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hi all. In today's sermon, our preacher reminded us not to get so caught up in the bad news that we forget the Good News. There is more to this life than suffering; there are also moments of joy. Then he invited us to go out and thank people who have provided us with moments of joy. Makes sense to me.

So--Thank you, Forum Friends, for the many moments of joy, laughter, nostalgia, wisdom, and support. You make my every day better, and I celebrate you for that.

Amen.

I missed this Rodger. Thank you and right back at ya! We are blessed to have such a caring Orbx community. There is hardly a day I don’t check in.

Cheers

Graeme :)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3